Yashica Jalhotra

Miraculous Power of Subconscious Mind

Most of us consider that mind is something that is associated only with things such as perceptions, feelings, fantasies, sensations, and memories.
The part of mind concerned with these activities is called conscious mind which is just 10% of the mind. However, the remaining 90%- the bigger portion- is the subconscious mind whose functions are even bigger.

You would have heard people saying, “We cannot control anything that happens in our life”. But isn’t it a serious misconception.
Whatever that occurs in our lives is the consequence of our own thoughts which you have inculcated in your subconscious mind.
To understand more about the enormous potential of our subconscious mind, it is imperative to know how it works.
The subconscious mind does not act on its own. And strangely, it doesn’t even know what is good or what is bad for you. It acts as per your dominant thoughts, beliefs and the programming given to it.
It is the powerhouse of energy.
It is the powerhouse of manifestations.
It is the powerhouse of dreams and desires but unfortunately most of us don’t know how to control or run this powerhouse.
Since it runs on our dominant thoughts and belief system and keeps the capacity to manifest them in our real life, so whatever major fears, failures, blocks we have in our thoughts we expereince it in our reality.
The result- whatever sufferings, failures, hurt, resentment, scarcity or negativity we experience today is the result of not taking control of the programming of our subconscious minds.
So, it is essential to channelize our thoughts to bring positive changes in our lives.
The process of taming the subconscious mind needs sincere and consistent efforts. One important quality of the sub-conscious mind is that it makes you emotionally and physically uncomfortable when you try to attempt any changes.
You will feel so scared to move out of your comfort zone.
But no need to worry as this is the natural response of your mind. No need to feel let down. As with will power, practice and consistency you can easily do this.
And once you have developed the art of taming your subconscious mind, you can see a lot of miracles happening around you.
Your career growth will suddenly become higher.
Relationships which we were troubling you for a long time would start showing signs of improvement.
You will be in the pink of health.
Your life will be filled with complete abundance and happiness.
Many yogis, business giants, successful people have utilized this marvellous power of subconscious mind to bring vast changes in their life.
Though you program your subconscious mind to create magic in your life on your own, but if you take help special mind awakening online programme of 21 days where you will be experiencing daily neurological transformation with the most proven and scientific system.
And you will be amazed to find how with ease you are able to channelize your thoughts and program your mind.
In this programme, the coach will guide you to unlock the hidden potential within you and you will be able to attract all that what have desired.
Don’t miss this golden chance!!! Register now for a life changing experience!!!

Yashica Jalhotra

Hi, I am Yashica, a certified NLP & Sub-Conscious Re-Imprinting Master Practitioner, Law of Attraction Expert, Happiness Coach and also founder of Quantum of Happiness.
I believe the subconscious mind of every human has the capacity to resolve all sorts of mental, physical and emotional issues. It is the power house which can be tapped with scientific tools of NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming can direct human mind towards growth, prosperity, money, happiness and desired relationships and Law of Attraction can help you manifest your desired life


error: Content is protected !!

Fill in the form below to claim the offer